Reliability Project Overview
PSE&G is continuing its investment in infrastructure by upgrading several electric transmission circuits throughout the state of New Jersey. These upgrades will ensure safe, reliable utility service for New Jersey residents and business owners.
- Existing underground circuit will be upgraded.
- The upgraded circuit will connect the New Milford Switching Station and Hillsdale Substation
- Construction activities will occur on or near the following locations in Hillsdale:
- Winkler Way near Hillsdale Avenue
- Hillsdale Substation on Patterson Street
- Underground construction activity beginning September 2015.
- The project is estimated to be completed by December 2015.
- PSE&G will work with the Hillsdale Borough Police to keep traffic impacts to a minimum.
This route will be approximately 6 miles along the existing public right of ways in the towns of New Milford, River Edge, Oradell, Emerson, Westwood and Hillsdale.