Back to top
- New 69kV circuits will connect the Plauderville Substation and the Passaic Substation.
- New 69kV circuits will connect the Plauderville Substation and the East Rutherford Substation.
- The existing utility poles will be replaced with taller, sturdier poles that combine new 69kV circuits with existing 26kV, 13kV, or 4kV circuits.
- Vegetation Management activity such as tree trimming or tree removals may occur in order to allow for the safe installation of new equipment.
- Pole line reconstruction commenced in the 3rd Quarter of 2021.
- The project is estimated to be completed by the 3rd Quarter of 2022.
- PSE&G will work with the City of Garfield Police to keep traffic impacts to a minimum.